Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's the Home Stretch...


Sorry that I haven't been posting much lately, but it's fast approaching the end of the school year, and I have a lot of work to do. On top of that, I have to complete my application for the North American College by the end of the month, and that sucker is beastly. As such, I really don't have a lot of time for thinking and writing. Please bear with me and pray for me as I trudge on through to the end! It's going to be tough, but with God's grace, anything is possible.

To hold you over until then, let me draw your attention to the upcoming "apostolic journey" of the Holy Father to the United States by posting his message to America. I think he'll give you plenty to chew on in the meantime until I can get my own act together. Peace, and God bless!

No comments: